Are you looking for a printer repair, and you’re within the Cannock and South Staffordshire area, then please call us. Most repairs can be carried out on-site where the printer is located.
There is an initial callout fee of £30(ex vat), any additional work i.e parts needed will be quoted for, and will only be fitted upon the customers authorisation. Thereby avoiding any unexpected bill.
Before contacting us for repair, please consider how much the printer cost initially, or even what would a replacement cost. Inkjet printers prices tend to start from around £49, spare parts are not always made available, possibly because the manufacturers have judged inkjet printers as a throw-away item.
Laser printers on the other hand cost considerably more and tend to have spare parts available
- Q : Do I need to bring my printer to your repair centre ?
- A : No, service engineers carry out most repairs on site.
- Q : Are engineers near me?
- A : Yes.
- Q : What is your response time for a printer repair?
- A : Usually on site next working day.
- Q : How long does it take to perform routine maintenance on a desktop printer ?
- A : Most calls are completed in under one hour unless parts need to be ordered.
- Q : Do you repair home inkjet printers ?
- A : No, parts availability can be very limited and repairs not cost effective.
Why not enquire about TonerPlus, and avoid callout charges